For those of you who do not know me well, I am first and foremost a happy single man surrounded by a lovely family.
I classify myself as a qualified mathematician and have been awarded a Bachelor of Science, with second class honours, having followed an approved programme in Mathematics with Islamic Studies, in September 2005, from the University of Central Lancashire.
I have spent the large majority of my working life involved as an entrepreneur in Equities, Property, Financial Management, and Marketing.
I have had many successes, but I have also had plenty of failures, and frankly I have learnt rather more useful lessons from the latter than the former – just as Edison did when he was hunting for a way to make the light bulb work.
Is your business right where you want it to be? If it is, don’t read on. But if you have some frustrations:
- * Do you know exactly where you are at all times?
- * Are you satisfied that you have your costs under control?
- * Are you happy with the way sales are going – is your order book as full as you’d like it to be?
- * Is your pricing right and are you reaching all corners of your market?
- * Do you know where you want your business to be in three years’ time?
- * Have you got the right mix of skills in your team to drive it there?
- * Have you got good relationships with the right professional advisors?
- * Do you have an experienced, independent, trusted third party to support your key decisions?
- * Are you, or is one of your team, a good negotiator?
- * Have you got the right contacts to open the right doors?
For whats its worth, if you do want to risk having a look at what my colleagues and associates have been kind enough to say about me, have a quick look at What People Say.
I look forward to hearing from you, so do please Get in Touch. I would love to be able to help you or a friend, colleague or associate in some meaningful and rewarding way – if you feel I might be able to do that, then let’s talk. I would love to hear from you by whichever means is easiest.